International Speedway Corporation
Partnership Marketing & Sales
Title: Sales and Partnership Marketing Intern (Fall 2013)
Location: ISC Motorsports (Daytona Beach, FL)
Reports To: Partnership Marketing Supervisor
Note: Candidates are responsible for their own housing and associated expenses for the duration of the internship. This is a paid internship.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Assist the Sales and Partnership Marketing (PM) teams with all day-to-day duties and responsibilities
- Cross-train with other departments and business units to gain knowledge and understanding of ISC as a whole
- Work directly with PM account managers on daily management tasks for key accounts
- As needed, work directly with the 12 tracks and eight business units under the ISC umbrella
- Assist the PM team in preparing strategic marketing/business materials for existing partners
- Assist the PM team in creating and distributing documents related to partner's company operations, business objectives and relationship with ISC and related business units
- Participate and coordinate the planning of partner functions and events
- Research prospects for Sales team to utilize in potential sponsorship opportunities
- Work with Sales team on calls, proposal construction for sponsorship pitches
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to provide a well-rounded platform for Sales team
- Work with Intelligence & Innovations Team on building case studies, recaps, videos, brochures, etc. and conducting internal brainstorm sessions
- Work as a member of track marketing support staff during Daytona International Speedway's Fall Cycle Scene events (duties include display area management, entitlement partner assistance, partner guest relations, general troubleshooting etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
Please forward your resume or contact Derek Cowan – email@example.com – with any questions.
- Junior, Senior or graduate-level students or recent college graduates
- Management, Marketing, Sport Management or related business majors preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Availability to work a minimum of 20 hours a week (maximum of 40 hours) during non-event time and extended hours during the time leading up to and through the Daytona International Speedway Fall Cycle Scene events
- Ability to work independently and communicate efficiently and effectively with internal and external clients
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain confidential information
- Ability to extrapolate and interpret data
Viacom International Media Networks
RECRUITMENT HAS BEGUN!
A Viacom International Media Networks (Latin America Division: MTV/VH1/Nick/Tr3s) internship allows college students to work in an innovative, progressive, fast paced and professional environment. Students are exposed to all levels of the organization, which has proven to be an invaluable experience to individuals interested in pursuing a career in the entertainment industry. Our program runs during spring, summer and fall semesters. Interns are placed in every department within our Latin America division located in Miami Beach. VIACOM FALL 2013 INTERNSHIP APPLICATION
Internships are available in the following departments:
- Creative (On/Off-Air) and Finance
- Production and Production Management
- Talent Relations and Tape Library
We accept students entering their junior or senior year of college, as well as graduate and law students.
- Internships will be paid at a standard competitive hourly rate
- We offer internships for the spring, summer and fall semesters with a 10-week minimum, a minimum commitment of 16 hours per week and a recommended maximum of 35 hours per week.
- College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation for credit if necessary.
- We will do our best to fill all requests, however submitting a request does not guarantee placement if appropriate candidates are not available.
Thank you for supporting the Internship Program!
CollegeFashionista.com is looking for ambitious, goal-orientated interns this fall to report on the fashion trends happening on your campus. Our interns, aka Style Gurus, are in charge of capturing street style photography around their college campus as well as creating articles based on their findings. Style Gurus contribute one post weekly during the duration of the internship as well as participate in bi-monthly Twitter chats with fashion industry executives, webinars and other skill building exercises. Interns also have the opportunity to work on brand campaigns and organize local fashion events.
If your enthusiastic about the fashion industry, have experience in journalism and/or photography please email your resume and an example street style photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position runs from the week of August 16 to December 20, 2013 and is unpaid, however credit can be received. Students must own or have access to a camera for the position. SLR cameras preferred. Looking for outgoing students who want to expand their writing portfolio and contribute to a growing media company.
The State Department is accepting applications until JULY 15th for Diplomatic Courier positions. http://careers.state.gov/specialist/vacancy-announcements/dc
The duties of a Diplomatic Courier can vary according to the requirements of each mission. Diplomatic Couriers are required to safeguard and escort diplomatic pouches containing classified and sensitive material between U.S. diplomatic missions and the Department of State. Diplomatic Couriers are entrusted with ensuring the inviolability of diplomatic pouches and their safe and secure delivery throughout the world. They operate under the auspices of international agreements and treaties as governed by the Vienna Convention. They are responsible for complying with Department of State policies, regulations and implementing the strict security procedures that define the control and movement of U.S. diplomatic pouches internationally and within the United States. Diplomatic Couriers spend a substantial portion of their careers living and working overseas in a nearly constant travel status using conveyances to include passenger and cargo aircraft, trucks, trains, and ships.
The State Department is accepting applications for registered nurses who would serve for limited, non-career appointments. The deadline to apply is JULY 23. The full announcement is on USAJOBS.GOV
Foreign Service Registered Nurse - Limited Non Career
This is an excerpt from the position description:
"LIMITED NON CAREER REGISTERED NURSE. The U.S. Department of State is the lead foreign affairs agency formulating and implementing the President's foreign policy and representing U.S. interests throughout the world LNA/RN's are responsible for Department of State medical and safety policies, provision of a range of medical services, and the actual performance of all of the following essential functions in addition to routine medical care.
As a member of a diplomatic team, you will not only help to accomplish the mission of the Department of State, but also will be a representative of your country to the people of other nations. A Foreign Service (FS) position involves uncommon commitments and occasional hardships, as well as unique rewards and opportunities. A decision to accept this appointment should be based on extraordinary motivation and a firm dedication to public service."
Nationwide Virtual Career Fair
July 30, 2013 - Active Duty, Guard/Reservists, Veterans, Military Spouses www.veteranrecruiting.com
Virtual Booth Overview
Partial Employer List Each Employer Booth is Fully Customized to Make it Easy to Connect and Learn About What they Offer.
- Build a profile
- Upload resume
- Add a picture
- Visit employer booths
- Chat with recruiters
- View/apply for jobs
- Chat with other job seekers in the lounge
- Video interviews after the career fair offered
More than 24,000 veterans and military spouses hired since September 2011
Toppel is Hiring!
Become the next Employer Relations Intern
The Toppel Career Center Employer Relations Team is seeking an intern for the 2013-2014 school year. The ER Intern will collaborate with staff members to establish and foster relationships with employers and assist with execution of the team's strategic goals. This position provides exposure to key professionals and employers that are seeking University of Miami students. If you are self-motivated with strong communication and networking skills, please forward a copy of your resume to Jess Massoni, email@example.com.
MONDAY, JUNE 24, 2013
Take a look at U.M.'s customized GlassDoor portal. Featuring popular jobs, salary information and Miami's top companies, this is a must-see resource!
| FOLLOW TOPPEL!